UIDAI always try to solve problem of common people related to aadhar card. But you all know aadhar is usage of aadhar for many documents in different government offices as well as private offices. So to make things simple and effective, UIDAI has changed the entire process to main sites. Many people asked about what has been different from the precious aadhar website and the new SSUP website. So we are here to make thing more clearly about the aadhar card SSUP Portal. All you should read this ssup related article after that you will get more clarity in that.
What type of Aadhar Self Service Address Change Available on SSUP Portal?
SSUP provides same services which are previously given by aadhar uidai portal but it has changed the process and it is looking very simple and easy. List of aadhar services are available on UIDAI website.
- Checking Aadhar Status by Enrollment/Aadhar Number
- Changing and Updating Aadhar Card
- Downloading Lost Aadhar Card PDF File
- Checking Update Status Online
Document Required for Doing Things in SSUP
As you know you are making a new aadhar or changing aadhar through SSUP which will become a prominent document after the changing happens. So when you do any change in aadhar card through SSUP then you must have following document and always do following things while doing any changes.
- Keep soft copy of all documents like address proof, name proof, dob proof
- Always keep mobile number which is registered with that
- Always fill the application with proper information and documents
- Keep your enrollment number and URN with you for future usage
This Aadhar Site
Site of Jimdo
Uidai Beep Info